Thursday, August 20, 2015

Matched Dual Wheels Scooter Bag For Dual Wheels Electric Scooter

Today, I’ d like to share a matched dual wheels scooter bag for dual wheels electric scooter with you. My electric scooter is the 4400mah dual wheels self balancing electric scooter bought from Banggood. It is a blue version.
Dual Wheels Electric Scooter
I like riding the scooter for shopping, going to park, and going home, as I really hate walking and riding is faster. However, it is a little bit inconvenient to carry it downstairs. Thus, I get a matched dual wheels scooter bag for my scooter.  
Dual Wheels Scooter Bag
This bag is made of polyester, Oxford fabric and PVC paintcoat, super durable for use. It is approximately 320g in weight, quite light to carry. Its color is blue and black, matching with the color of dual wheels electric scooter. What is most satisfying is that this scooter bag has high capacity and waterproof function, ideal and perfect for electric scooter carrying and storage. Moreover, this bag has a netlike bag on top for scooter battery. Dual-zipper design makes it easy to open.

In my opinion, this dual wheels electric scooter bag is really nice. If you need a bag for your dual wheels electric scooter, I sincerely suggest it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment